- All G28 Ral8000 tan accessories and conversion parts as fallows ( licensed HK clone parts ):
- G28 Foregrip w/ Flip-Up Sight
- Adjustable Buttstock
- Vertical Grip
- Extended Castle Nut
- Ambidextrous Rear Sling Swivel Plate
- Pistol Grip
- G28 Trigger Guard
- QD Rear Sight
- 34mm G28 Scope Mount
- T1 Hooded Red Dot Mount
- Rail Mount Sling Swivel
- G28 Rail Covers
- Bipod w/ QD Low Mount
- Enlarged Bolt Release Paddle
- G28 Flash Hider ( uninstalled )
- G28 selector leavers
- Magazine floor plates (tan)
- Ejection port cover (tan)
- Removal of original markings
- Chemical stripping
- G28 case deflector reprofiling
- Refinishing/Anodizing all associated parts ( NOT Duracoat or Cerakote )
- Duracoated upper receiver ( G28 uppers are painted because they are steel )
- Laser white marking and deep engraving as shown
- Machining/Parts kit fitting
- Custom-made enlarged bolt release
The parts are not necessarily factory HK but they are an extremely well made alternative to the nearly unattainable HK originals. They are also fully licensed by HK and have all of the HK logos and stampings! Side by side, with most of the parts, you literally can’t tell the difference.
This brings the overall cost of this rifle down significantly. Comparable rifles done this way have been sold for 20-30k plus, depending on configuration.
The scope is not included with this particular package but we do have G28 original Schmidt & Bender/Aimpoint T1 dot sight optic sets available. These sets do include the original ERATAC scope mount and T1 mount set. ( Not a pre-order from Europe. These are immediately available. See custom options )
Licensed HK: These are not HK factory parts. They are HK “licensed” aftermarket parts. Although they are not technically HK original parts, we have tested them for fit and function and have decided to make them available to our customers! The quality is excellent and they are nearly indistinguishable from the originals. Do to availability and price, these quality reproduction parts are an excellent option. ( In some cases, they are the only option currently available. )
- Please have your dealer E-MAIL a photo or scan of their FFL for the transfer.
- If you are sending your receiver back for markings after transfer, please E-MAIL a photo or a scan of your ID for our records. Contact us if your shipping address is different than your ID to confirm.
- Indicate your return shipping address in the "shipping address" section during checkout, and include your dealer's address and FFL in the "dealer section", if available.
- All firearms will ship with signature confirmation ( insurance is extra, see work order options )
- Shipping fee overcharges will be refunded once we know your actual shipping cost, if applicable.
- Add NFA engraving info, date codes, or other project details to the "notes" section during checkout (on the credit card processing and check out page).